CM34-3020NA NPN capacitive proximity switch
Capacitive proximity switch
The measurement of such a switch is usually one plate constituting the capacitor, and the other plate is the outer casing of the switch. This housing is usually grounded or connected to the housing of the device during the measurement process. When an object moves toward the proximity switch, whether it is a conductor or not, due to its proximity, the dielectric constant of the capacitor is always changed, so that the capacitance changes, and the state of the circuit connected to the measuring head also occurs. Change, thereby controlling the switch to be turned on or off. The object to be detected by the proximity switch is not limited to a conductor, a liquid or powder that can be insulated, or the like.
Conductor and dielectric body
Output voltage drop DC/AC
DC/AC Response frequency
Working environment temperature
IEC standard IP54
Conditions and terms
1. All of the products are brand new, top quality components, absolutely no used items.
2 .The pictures are for reference only. Exact specifications should be obtained from the datasheet.
3. Prices, specifications, and availability of all items are subject to change without notice.
1. We accept payments made by Western Union, TT, and PayPal.
2. Since you made the payment successfully, you can send us the Reference NO or MTCN.
1. We will ship the items within 3-15 working days after the payment is reached.
2. We ship to you by Express, by sea, by air according to the PI.
3. Any import fees or charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Warranty is available based on the following points:
1. Quality guaranteed for one year.
2. If the items you purchased from our company are not of perfected quality, that is they don't work electronically to manufacturers specifications, simply return them to us for replacement or refund.
3. If the items are defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
4. Any items must be returned in their original condition to qualify for a refund or replacement.
5. The buyer is responsible for all the return shipping cost incurred.