A schematic diagram of the test principle of a safety light curtain to detect the entry of an object (such as a hand). One side of the light curtain is installed with a plurality of infrared transmitting tubes at equal intervals, and the other side has the same number of infrared receiving tubes arranged in the same order, and each infrared transmitting tube has a corresponding infrared receiving tube, and is installed in the same On a straight line. When there is no obstacle between the infrared transmitting tube and the infrared receiving tube on the same straight line, the modulated signal (optical signal) emitted by the infrared transmitting tube can smoothly reach the infrared receiving tube. After the infrared receiving tube receives the modulated signal, the corresponding internal circuit outputs a low level, and in the case of an obstacle, the modulated signal (optical signal) emitted by the infrared transmitting tube cannot smoothly reach the infrared receiving tube, and the infrared receiving The tube does not receive the modulated signal, and the corresponding internal circuit output is high. When no object passes through the light curtain, all the modulation signals (optical signals) from the infrared transmitting tube can smoothly reach the corresponding infrared receiving tubes on the other side, so that the internal circuits all output low level. In this way, information on the presence or absence of an object can be detected by analyzing the state of the internal circuit.
·Check whether the OTDGM series safety light curtain is firmly fixed on the equipment to be equipped. The transmitter and receiver of the TB series light curtain sensor are in a plane, and the protection area bounded by the transmitter and receiver should be A rectangle inside the plane.
• Check that the transmitters and receivers of the OTDGM series of safety light curtains are properly assembled in place with their respective cables and that the cable terminals are accurately and securely connected to the power supply and control unit.
· Turn on the power of the OTDGM series safety light curtain sensor. At this time, the light curtain sensor starts self-test, synchronization and self-calibration. After about 1 second, the yellow indicator light of the transmitter is stable, and the receiver indicator lights are all off, indicating that the light curtain sensor enters. Normal working condition.
OTDGM series safety light curtain sensor is in working condition:
1. When there is no intruding object in the protection area, the receiver of the sensor is in the light receiving state. At this time, the communication indicator (red light) of the receiver should be off, the emission indicator (yellow light) will be lit, and then the press is protected. The working switch of the device can operate normally.
2. When an object (not less than the minimum detectable body or resolution) invades the protection area, the receiver's red indicator light will be illuminated (either the receiver is in the blackout state or the optical communication is blocked). The device is controlled by the protection device and is in a forced pause state.
3. When the intruding object has withdrawn from the protected area, the light curtain sensor will return to the 1. state and the device will continue to operate.