ISC3004-001G-200B-12-24C Solid Shaft Incremental Rotary Encoder
1. The encoder itself is faulty: it means that the component of the encoder itself is faulty, which causes it to not generate and output the correct waveform. In this case, the encoder needs to be replaced or its internal components must be repaired.
2, encoder connection cable failure: This failure has the highest probability of occurrence, often encountered in maintenance, should be a priority factor. Usually the encoder cable is open, shorted or poorly connected, in which case the cable or connector needs to be replaced. Special attention should also be paid to whether the cable is not tightly fastened, causing loosening to cause open welding or breaking, and the cable needs to be clamped.
3. Encoder +5V power supply drop: It means that the +5V power supply is too low, usually not lower than 4.75V, which is caused by the power supply failure or the power transmission cable resistance value is too large and causes loss. Or replace the cable.
Shaft diameter 4 mm, 200PPR, housing diameter 30 mm. NPN output;
Miniature size, easy to assemble;
2 orthogonal output channel (A&B);
Full impulses under 1024, it is suitable for narrow area application.
Incremental encoder Applications
Measure the distance, robot, X-Y working, curtained door, shoe machine, textile machines
1. Please contact sales representative to confirm the correctness and availability of the part number
2. Line Driver is only available with 5V DC
3. Resolutions in grey background are NOT available with index width 1T
Push pull output
Line driver output
Rise Time Tr
Fall Time Tr
Max Responding Frequency
Max. Shaft Loading
◆Output Phase Shift
Wave Ratio: a+b=0.5T±0.1T
Z signal Width: Tz=1T±0.5T
Signal position accuracy:A,B phase absolute angle deviation ≤0.2T
Periodic Deviation ≤0.05T
T=360°/N (N is output pulse number of each spin )
1. Reply inquiry in 24 hours.
2. Please kindly inform us which items you are interested & the reasonable price will be provided to you upon receipt of your new inquiry ASAP.
3. Answer your question detailed.
4. Solved the problem with you during using our products.
5. Samples will be offered to you for our future cooperation.